Monday, March 1, 2010

Self Promotional Notepad Final

Project Specifications
5 x 7 inch
Black ink only with a  bleed
50 sheets per pad
padded
chip board back
Price per pad $3.52
How long will it take to create the pads one business day
What type of file do they need to print the pad indesign file

Copyright Statement
All contents, except the QR code which was created using http://qrcode.kaywa.com/,  by Jason Dixon using Adobe Ilustrator.

Call to Action/Overview
I'd like to be able to hand this notepad out to future job employers, get them interested in my, and my work via my blog. The purpose of this is to leave future bosses wanting to see more, luring them to my online portfolio. I chose squares, and boxes to represent the box that everyone is always trying to think outside of, this is me showing all the boxes I've been inside, and outside of. The shades, and different sizes represent the different situations and ways a "box" that needs thought outside of can occur, different people and environments. I chose the text for my name because it was "boxy" and I felt it would flow well with the rest of the artwork, and the font for the information was for the same reason and the ease of reading it provided for the reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment