Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Photoshop Formats

These image types, are all from a picture I got off the server at the KTC building, its a free istock image, that i was given permission to use. All of these images have a resolution of 300, are sized at 6.25X4.50 including a .125inch bleed to fit on a postcard.
a
This is the CMYK version of the original. I saved it as a .tif file and selected the LZW compression.

I chose black and pantone 2935 c, for the two colors of the duotone mode which was done after changing the image to grayscale. This file was saved as an .eps

This is the Grayscale version of the original picture, I did this by simply changing the color mode to grayscale. I saved this image as a .tif

This is my COB (crop out background). I took the original picture, and used the pen tool to select the area I wanted to crop out of the background, then I used the paths panel made my path a work path, saving the path, then I created a clipping path, and I saved the file as an .eps.

No comments:

Post a Comment